Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Workers Needed:||6 Per Shift||Granulation Rate:||>98%|
|Capacity:||1-2t/h||Application Materials:||Food Waste, Animal Waste, Etc|
|Type:||Organic Fertilizer Production||Advantage:||Full Auto, Simple Operation, Save Labor|
|Dimension(L*W*H):||3680*1225*1300mm||Usage:||Making Fertilizer Granules|
fertilizer production plant,
compound fertilizer production line
Humic Acid Organic Fertilizer Production Line Pelletizing Machine
Introduction of Fertilizer Production Line
The material enters the machine from the feed inlet at one end of the machine body, and is continuously pushed through the granulation rotor and mechanically moved with the housing to achieve the purpose of granulation. The finished product particles are pushed out of the machine at the other end of the machine body.
The rotor is driven by the motor and reducer of the transmission part. The transmission part and the body part are mostly fixed on the same frame. This structure is not only solid and stable, but also very convenient to install. It is a new era of environmentally friendly fertilizer production equipment.
The Raw Material of Fertilizer Production Line
|No.||Category||Raw materials list|
|1||Agricultural waste||straw, dregs of beans, cotton dregs, rice bran, biogas waste, mushroom waste, etc.|
|2||Animal waste||slaughterhouse waste, fish market waste, urine and dung of chicken, pig, cattle, sheep ducks, geese, goat, etc.|
|3||Industrial waste||wine lees waste, vinegar waste, manioc waste, sugar waste, etc.|
|4||Home waste||food waste, bones, the roots and leaves of vegetables, etc.|
|5||Mineral||humic acid, bentonite, dolomite, etc.|
|6||Sludge||river sludge, pond sludge, sewage sludge, city sludge, etc.|
The ProcProcess of Fertilizer Production Line
The fermentation of bio-organic raw materials plays quite a basic role in the whole production.Sufficient fermentation lays a solid foundation for the quality of the end products. Groove type compost turner can thoroughly compost and turn high-stacked fermentation materials with large production capacity.
Organic fertilizer production line usually includes 8 processes, fermenting, grinding, mixing, granulating, drying, cooling, screening and packaging. Fermenting, Crushing, mixing, granulating and screening processes are necessary. Other processes are optional based on different capacity.
|No.||Processes||Machines||Function of machines|
|1||Fermenting process||Fermentation turner||Mix and blend compost during fermentation evenly|
|2||Grinding process||Hopper for forklift||Feed compost into grinder evenly|
|Grinder||Grind compost to powder.|
|3||Mixing process||Mixer||Mix compost powder evenly, If necessary, add water, beneficial bacteria, or other micro-elements|
|4||Granulating process||Feeding machine||Feed mixed powder into granulator evenly|
|Granulator||Make mixed powder into fertilizer granules|
|5||Drying process||Dryer||Dry fertilizer granules to low moisture by hot air|
|Hot stove||Generate hot air to dryer|
|Cyclone||Collect dust from dryer|
|6||Cooling process||Cooler||Cool fertilizer granules to normal temperature|
|Cyclone||Collect dust from cooler|
|7||Screening process||Screener||Screen out required size from fertilizer granules|
|8||Packaging process||Air compressor||Generate power to packaging machine|
|Packaging machine||Package fertilizer granules into bags|
The Benefits of Fertilizer Production Line
1. Equipped with advanced fertilizer manufacturing technique, this fertilizer production line can finish fertilizer granulation in one process.
2. Adopts advanced rotary drum granulator, granulating ratio is up to 70%, high intensity of granules,
3. The inner cylinder body adopts high quality rubber plate lining structure which prevents the raw material from sticking on the plate.
4. Wide adaptability of raw materials, suitable for compound fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, fodder and so on.
5. High-quality, stable performance, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials components, abrasion proof, low energy consumption, long service lifespan, easy maintenance and operation, etc.
6. High efficiency and economic returns, and the small part of feeding back material can be granulated again.
7. Adjustable capacity according to customers’ requirements.