Fully Automatic Ball Shape Compound Fertilizer Production Line 15T/H
Contact Person : Carter
Phone Number : 0086 15238391768
WhatsApp : +8615238391768
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 set||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Package or container||Delivery Time :||15 days|
|Payment Terms :||D/A, L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram||Supply Ability :||20 sets per day|
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou China||Brand Name:||Tianci|
|Certification:||SGS BV ISO||Model Number:||ZL10~ZL45|
|Granules Shapes:||Ball Shape||Machine Type:||Disc Fertilizer Granulator Machine|
|Machine Capacity:||0.3-6 Ton/hour||Condition:||New|
|Weight:||2 Tons||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Raw Material:||Powder||Service:||Engineers Guide|
6TPH Fertilizer Disc Granulator Machine,
Ammonium Chloride Disc Granulator Machine,
SGS Fertilizer Disc Granulator Machine
1. Transport qualified raw materials such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and fillers to relevant weighing equipment.
2. The weighed raw materials are transported to the mixer and stirred evenly.
3. Transport to the material homogenizer, and evenly add to the rotating disc of the disc granulator; Sprinkle the liquid component or an appropriate amount of water on the disc through the liquid component distributor of the disc granulator In order to meet the amount of liquid phase required for ball formation, the rotating disc and the edge of the disc produce friction and centrifugal action on the material, which causes the material to move in a circumferential direction so that the powder particles are rubbed and squeezed each other. Gradually agglomerate into balls. Due to the difference in particle mass, the resulting gravity and centrifugal effect are also different. When the gravity and centrifugal effect are increased enough to overcome the friction between the particles, they will be thrown out of the disk. The particles still stay in the disc and continue to agglomerate fine powder particles.
4. It is transported to the rotary dryer to exchange heat with the heat from the hot blast stove.
5. It is conveyed to the rotary cooler, and the fertilizer is cooled by natural cold air or strong cold air.
6. Transported to the sieving machine, the fine particles after screening are directly returned to the material homogenizer, and the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the material homogenizer.
7. The qualified products after screening are transported to the coating machine for coating treatment.
8. Transport to the fully automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging, and storage.
9. Drying, cooling and workshop dust are emptied and discharged after three-stage treatment by cyclone dust collector, labyrinth dust removal room, and wet washing.
1. The operation is intuitive, and the operation of the equipment can be grasped at any time, and it can be adjusted in time if it is found to be abnormal.
2. The disc granulation process has short production flow, simple structure, low investment and easy operation, which is more suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises.
3. Wide adaptability of production raw materials: nitrogen sources include urea, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium bicarbonate, etc. Phosphorus sources are: ordinary calcium, heavy calcium, monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, calcium magnesium phosphate, etc. Potassium sources include potassium chloride and potassium sulfate.
Product Variety: It can produce various series of products such as inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, organic (inorganic) compound fertilizer, bio-organic fertilizer, etc., with nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium nutrients ranging from 20 to 48%.