Npk Compound Fertilizer Production Line 15t/H For Ammonium Nitrate
Contact Person : Carter
Phone Number : 0086 15238391768
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 Piece||Price :||can be negotiated|
|Packaging Details :||Container or Plywood Box||Delivery Time :||10-15 working days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||200 Sets Per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhegzhou, Henan Province China||Brand Name:||Tianci or OEM|
|Certification:||BV, SGS, ISO||Model Number:||ZG series|
|Raw Material:||Chemical Powder/DAP/Map/Urea/Mop, Etc.||Granules Shapes:||Ball Shape|
|Capacity:||1-2 Tons Per Hour||Dimension(L*W*H):||Customized|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Service:||Engineer Available Service Overseas|
|Usage:||Making Fertilizer Granules||Application:||NPK Or Compound Fertilizer Production|
fertilizer production plant,
compound fertilizer production line
Professional Rotary Drum Pellet NPK Compound Fertilizer Making Production Line
Introduction of Compound Fertilizer Production Line
Compound fertilizer production line is widely applied to produce compound fertilizer and the capacity ranges from 5000-200,000 tons/year. It can granulate NPK, NP, ANP, DAP, MAP, CAN, SSP and other materials into compound fertilizer particles in one processing line. This equipment is specially used for manufacturing compound fertilizers with different concentrations and types, such as organic fertilizers, inorganic fertilizers, biological fertilizers and magnetic fertilizers, etc. It is mainly used for producing spherical particles with a diameter ranging from 1mm to 3mm.
Features of Compound Fertilizer Production Line
1.Compound fertilizer production line can production NPK fertilizer,DAP and other materials into compound fertilizer particles.
2.Compound fertilizer production line mainly used for producing spherical particles with a diameter ranging from 1-3mm.
3.Raw material widely,the production formula easy to operate,used to produce high,mediumand,low grade of compound fertilizer.
4.Compound fertilizer production technology is mature,equipments running stable and high effciency.
|No||Equipment name||Equipment description|
|1||Materials cage mill||Crushing materials into small pieces.|
|2||Mixing||The mixed material should be mixed completely, then get into granulator.|
|3||Granulator||The rotary drum fertilizer granulator can make the materials into granules.|
|4||Drying||After granulating, the moisture of fertilizer is bit high, it is not suitable for long-term storage, so we need drying process.|
|5||Cooling||The cooling machine is used to cool the hot fertilizer.|
|6||Screening||There are some non-uniform particles after sieving, the smaller particles are sending to mixer, the bigger particles are sending to crusher.|
|7||Coating||The particle surface is not uniform, sleek case, we need to coat the surface of fertilizer granules.|
|8||Packing||After package, ther fertilizer can be sold.|
Advantages of Compound Fertilizer Production Line
1. Equipped with advanced fertilizer manufacturing technique, this fertilizer production line can finish fertilizer granulation in one process.
2. Adopts advanced rotary drum granulator, granulating ratio is up to 90%, high intensity of granules.
3. The inner cylinder body adopts high quality rubber plate lining structure which prevents the raw material from sticking on the plate.
4. Wide adaptability of raw materials, suitable for compound fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, fodder and so on.
5. High-quality, stable performance, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials components, abrasion proof, low energy consumption, long service lifespan, easy maintenance and operation, etc.
6. High efficiency and economic returns, and the small part of feeding back material can be granulated again.
7. Adjustable capacity according to customers' requirements.