Contact Person : Carter
Phone Number : 0086 15238391768
WhatsApp : +8615238391768
September 15, 2021
Pig manure is a very good organic fertilizer. Pig manure contains 81.5% water, 15.0% organic matter, 0.60% nitrogen, 0.40% phosphorus, and 0.44% potassium. It is an organic fertilizer with soft nature and stamina, which can promote the growth of plants and increase the production of food crops. Pig manure composting fermented organic fertilizer reduces production costs and solves the chronic problem of pig manure that is difficult to recycle and seriously pollutes the environment.
The trough composting fermentation method has the advantage of saving infrastructure land and sustainable uninterrupted fermentation. The equipment realizes advantages such as automatic control operation.
1. Mix pig manure with straw, sawdust, and mushroom residue in an appropriate proportion (80-90% manure, 10-20% other). Add 1 kg of pig manure starter to 1 ton of material (approximately 2.5 tons of fresh material), add 5 kg of rice bran (or substitutes such as bran, corn flour, etc.) to 1 kg of pig manure starter, and then evenly sprinkle it into the material pile. Just mix and ferment.
2. Pig manure starter is made by using composting agent fermentation technology, which can decompose protein, cellulose, hemicellulose, lignin, etc., and compound thermophilic, heat-resistant bacteria, fungi, yeast strains, and related decomposing enzymes. It has a high content of effective viable bacteria, strong degradation ability, and at the same time can achieve the effects of heating up, deodorizing, eliminating pests, weeds, and seeds, and improving nutrients. Under suitable conditions, the carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and sulfur in the pile can be quickly decomposed and mineralized to form simple organic matter, which can be further decomposed into nutrients that can be absorbed by crops.
3. During the fermentation process, pay attention to proper oxygen supply and turning over. The temperature is controlled at 55-65℃. Too high a temperature will affect the nutrients. The moisture of the fermentation material should be controlled at 60-65%. Too high or low is not conducive to fermentation. Too little water will cause slow fermentation; too much water will cause poor ventilation, slow heating, and produce odor.
4. The entire fermentation process is generally 5-7 days later to complete the complete deodorization of the material, fermentation maturity, insecticide sterilization, etc. The finished organic fertilizer is fluffy, dark brown, slightly wine or earthy, rich in nutrients, and applied It is safer and more convenient to enter the farmland. It is used as nutrient soil for melons, fruits, vegetables, cash crops, nursery stocks, and flowers, with higher value-added.
5. In the fermentation process, the pig dung compost fermentation turning machine is used to repeatedly turn and toss ventilation, supplement oxygen, and control water, so as to reduce the water content and aerobic fermentation during the fermentation process. At the same time, by adding auxiliary materials to increase the material The content of trace elements injected into NPK.
6. After the initial fermentation is completed, remove the fermentation tank and carry out secondary aging. The time is relatively short, usually within a few days. The second aging is to increase the activity of organic fertilizer.