Fertilizer Automatic Batching System Multiple Silos Static Batching Machine
Contact Person : Carter
Phone Number : 0086 15238391768
WhatsApp : +8615238391768
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 pc||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Package or Container||Delivery Time :||15 days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram||Supply Ability :||5 pcs per day|
|Place of Origin:||Zhengzhou, China||Brand Name:||Tianci|
|Certification:||SGS BV ISO||Model Number:||ZG12120-ZG24240|
|Product Name:||Automatic Batching System||Usage:||Fertilizer Production Line|
|Material Shapes:||Powder And Granules||Warranty:||12 Months|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Place Of Origin:||Zhengzhou China|
|Certification:||BV ISO SGS||Dimension:||2000*1100*500mm|
Multiple Silos Single Weigh Batching System In NPK Fertilizer Production
The introduction of batching system
The batching system to be designed for different type. The Multiple silos single weigh static automatic batching system is mainly suitable for mixing, batching and feeding 3-8 kinds of materials. The system is automatically controlled by a computer scale. The pneumatic value is used to control the material supply in the main bin.
Advantages of batching system
The multiple silos single weigh static batching machine has the advantages of simple operation, high batching accurancy, adjustable material ratio, easy installation and movement. At the same time, using the automatic fertilizer machine to finish the production process improve the working efficient in a large extent.
System Features of batching system
1. Displacement The high-resolution load cell with a small displacement of 0.1 mm ensures accurate measurement values.
2. High resolution digital pulse speed sensor to ensure accurate speed value.
3. Gravity automatic tensioning device to ensure constant belt tension and avoid belt slippage and excessive tension.
4. The automatic belt deviation correction device avoids affecting production due to belt deviation.
5. The pear-shaped scraper cleans the debris on the lower belt to one side to prevent the debris between the belt and the roller surface from damaging the belt.
6. The scrapers on the inside and outside of the belt avoid belt sticking and tare weight changes.
7. No assistance is needed, belt replacement is convenient, and maintenance is simplified.
8. The master and slave rollers adopt self-aligning bearings, which is very convenient for installation and adjustment
Parameter of batching system
Picture of batching system