Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Solid Waste Compost Mixer Mushroom Compost Turner||Usage:||Fertilizer Production Line|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Place Of Origin:||Zhengzhou China|
|Certification:||BV ISO SGS||Color:||Customized|
Mushroom Compost Turner,
Electric Compost Turner Tumbler,
Carbon steel Compost Turner Tumbler
Electric Compost Tumbler Solid Waste Compost Mixer Mushroom Compost Turner
1. High efficiency, stable operation, sturdy and durable, and evenly turned.
2. The control cabinet is centrally controlled and easy to operate.
3. Equipped with a soft starter, the impact load is low at startup.
4. No need to build slots, high flexibility and easy to move.
1. The front hydraulic lifting material push plate is installed, no need to manually consume the whole pile.
2. The lever operation makes it easier to eliminate the steering wheel type device and turn the head in place.
3. Adapt to any site operations (land or concrete floor) without damaging the ground.
4. Diesel. Increased work efficiency and shortened fermentation cycle.
|Maximum Diameter of Material Particles(mm)||85||116||123||156|
|Working speed (m/min)||6-10||6-10||6-10||6-10|
our organic fertilizer groove type tractor towable compost turner is the most widely-used as aerobic fermentation compost machine and compost turning equipment. The organic fertilizer waste compost turner machine includes walking fermentation groove, walking track, turning teeth, power-pick device and other parts. The working portion of the compost windrow turner machine adopts advanced roller drive. There are adjustable type and non-adjustable type for choice. The groove type compost windrow turner is widely used for dealing with animal manure, household garbage, sludge, crop stalks and other organic wastes, and also can be used in feed fermentation.
1. It can move forward, backward and turn freely and all these moves are manipulated by one person.
2. The bio-organic materials should be piled first on the ground or in workshops in a strip shape.
3. Compost turner works by bestriding above the strip compost piled in advance; rotating knives installed on a strong rotary drum under the tractor rack are the exact tools to blend, loosen or move piled compost.
4. After turning, a new strip compost pile is formed and wait to continue fermentation.
5. There is compost thermometer to measure compost temperature so as to a second time turning.
Contact Person: Miss. Judy
Tel: 0086 17838758806