Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Granules Shapes:||Oval Shape Or Irregular Shape||Our Service:||Engineer Available Overseas|
|Usage:||Making Fertilizer Granules||Application:||NPK Compound Fertilizer Making Line|
|Voltage:||380V Or 220V Or Demand||Feed Size:||<40 Mesh|
|Raw Material:||Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, Etc.||Color:||Demand|
fertilizer manufacturing plant,
compound fertilizer production line
Fertilizer Npk 15-15-15 Or 10-10-10 Compound Fertilizer Production Line
Introduction of NPK Fertilizer Production Line
The process flow of the compound fertilizer production line can be divided into: raw material ingredients, raw material mixing, raw material granulation, particle drying, granular cooling, particle grading, finished packaging film and final product packaging.
NPK Compound fertilizer production line is widely applied to produce compound fertilizer and the capacity ranges from 5000-200,000 tons/year. It can granulate NPK, NP, ANP, DAP, MAP, CAN, SSP and other materials into compound fertilizer particles in one processing line.
Raw Material For NPK Compound Fertilizer Making Production Line
Compound fertilizer is the fertilizer containing two or all three of the three basic plant nutrients—Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium, as well as microelements, such as B, Mn, Cu, Zn, and Mo. The raw material can be powder or bulk, mostly are as below:
|Calcium nitrate||urea||Single superphosphate||Kainit|
|Ammonium bicarbonate||Ammonium chloride||Rock phosphate||Potassium chloride|
|Nitrate of soda||Ammonium sulphate nitrate||Dicalcium phosphate||Potassium sulphate|
|Ammonium sulphate||Ammonium nitrate||Triple superphosphate||Potassium nitrate|
Characteristics Of NPK Compound Fertilizer Making Production Line
The compound fertilizer production line has less investment, quick results and good economic benefits. The whole equipment process is compact, scientific and advanced. Energy saving and consumption reducing, no waste removal, stable operation, reliable running, convenient maintenance. The adaptability of raw materials is wide, and the machine is suitable for the granulation of compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical industry, feed, etc., and the granulation rate is high. This machine can produce various compound fertilizer with different concentration and different types (including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, biological fertilizer, magnetic fertilizer, etc.). In particular, the granule for tombarthite and ammonium carbide compound fertilizer fills the domestic void and lead the country.
The Process of NPK Fertilizer Production Line
1. Raw material ingredients: Urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulphate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, and coarse whiting, ca), potassium chloride, potassium sulfate and other raw materials are matched in proportion (according to the market demand and the around soil of test results).
2. Raw materials mixing: The mixture of the ingredients should be mixed to improve the uniform fertilizer efficiency of the granules.
3. Granulation of raw material: The raw material after mixing equably will be sent to granulator (drum granulator, and extruding granulator both can be used).
4. Granulation drying: put the granulation into the dryer, and the moisture in the granules will be dried, so that the granulation strength is increased and is easier to store.
5. Granulation cooling: After drying, the granulation’s temperature is too high and the granulation is easy to lump. While after cooling, it is easy to bagging to save and transport.
6. Particle classification: the cooling particles that have been cooled will be graded: the unqualified particles will be crushed and regranulated, and the qualified products will be sift out.
7. Finished film: The qualified products are coated to increase the brightness and roundness of granules.
8. Packaging of finished product: The particles that have been wrapped the film are stored in the ventilated place.
Features of NPK Fertilizer Production Line
A. small investment,quick profit,good economic returns
B. saving energy,reducing consumption,no "three wastes" discharge
C. stable operation,reliable operation,easy maintenance,wide raw material adaptability
D. granulating,molding,screening into one machine,make finished product with good appearance,easy to operate
E. main components such as roller body adopts new type metal to refine with anticorrosive, abrasion resistance, shock resistance characteristics
F. bearing bracket select excellent anticorrosion casting parts for whole body, greatly improve service life of rolling bearing and main shaft
G. transmission part adopts twoinput transfer mode, not only improve input power ratio, but also ensure the lubrication and sealing performance of transmission gear
Contact Person: Miss. Judy
Tel: 0086 17838758806