Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Material:||NPK,Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, Etc.||Function:||Making NPK Compound Fertilizer|
|Guarantee:||12 Months||Application:||NPK Compound Fertilizer Making|
|Capacity:||10000-200000TPY||After-sales Service:||Engineers Available Overseas|
fertilizer manufacturing plant,
fertilizer production plant
Large Capacity Rotary Drum Granulator Ball Shape Fertilizer Production Line
Description For Compound Fertilizer Production Line
This production line is used for producing compound fertilizer with the annual output of 100,000 tons. The line adopts rotary drum granulator which has large capacity for fertilizer granulation, and can be used for producing high, medium and low concentrated compound fertilizer. Other machines in this fertilizer production line include batching machine, pan mixer, belt conveyor, rotary dryer, rotary cooler, rotary screen, rotary drum coating machine, finished products warehouse, automatic packing machine and chain crusher. We provide complete sets of equipment for compound fertilizer production and solutions for our esteemed customers!
Raw Material For Compound Fertilizer Production Line
1. Urea,ammonium sulfate,ammonium chloride,producyion.
2. Monoammonium phosphate,diammonium phosphate,calcium superphosphate,calcium-magnesia phosphate fertilizer
3. Potassium chloride,potassium sulphate,potassium sulphate magnesium
Main Equipments For Compound Fertilizer Production Line
1. Materials crushing
Crushing materials into small pieces.
The mixed material should be mixed completely,then get into granulator.
The drum granulator can make the materials into granules.
After granulating,the moisture of fertilizer is bit high,it is not suitable for long-term storage so we need send make drying process.
The cooling machine is used to cool the hot fertilizer.
There are some non-uniform particles,after sieved screening machine,the small particle diameter may be screened down for twice processing.
Under the particle surface is not uniform,sleek case,we need to be coat the surface of fertilizer granules.
After package,the fertilizer can be sold.
|No.||Processes||Machines||Function of machines|
|1||Batching process||Automatic batching machine||Ratio raw materials by formula|
|2||Grinding process||Grinder||Grind granules to powder|
|3||Mixing process||Mixer||Mix powder evenly, If necessary, add water, or other micro-elements|
|4||Granulating process||Feeding machine||Feed mixed powder into granulator evenly|
|Granulator||Make mixed powder into fertilizer granules|
|5||Drying process||Dryer||Dry fertilizer granules to low moisture by hot air|
|Hot stove||Generate hot air to dryer|
|Cyclone||Collect dust from dryer|
|6||Cooling process||Cooler||Cool fertilizer granules to normal temperature|
|Cyclone||Collect dust from cooler|
|7||Screening process||Screener||Screen out required size from fertilizer granules|
|8||Coating process||Coating machine||Coat color, anti-blocking agent, microelements etc on fertilizer granules|
|9||Packaging process||Air compressor||Generate power to packaging machine|
|Packaging machine||Package fertilizer granules into bags|
Features For Compound Fertilizer Production Line
1. Compound fertilizer production technology is mature,equipments running stable and high effciency.
2. Compound fertilizer production line mainly used for producing spherical particles with a diameter ranging from 1-3mm.
3. Raw material widely,the production formula easy to operate,used to produce high,mediumand,low grade of compound fertilizer.
Application For Compound Fertilizer Production Line
1. Rotary drum granulator line has wide adaptability to raw materials which can be urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, monoammonium phosphate(MAP), diammonium phosphate(DAP), single superphosphate(SSP), potassium chloride, potassium sulfate, etc. You can choose according to market demand and soil test results.
2. Rotary drum granulator fertilizer production line can produce compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer and organic compound fertilizer with the content of N, P, K ranging from 20-48%.
Contact Person: admin