Npk Compound Fertilizer Production Line 15t/H For Ammonium Nitrate
Contact Person : Carter
Phone Number : 0086 15238391768
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 Piece||Price :||can be negotiated|
|Packaging Details :||Container or Plywood Box||Delivery Time :||10-15 working days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, Western Union||Supply Ability :||200 Sets Per Month|
|Place of Origin:||Zhegzhou, Henan Province China||Brand Name:||Tianci or OEM|
|Certification:||BV, SGS, ISO||Model Number:||ZG series|
|Function:||Making NPK Compound Fertilizer||Application:||NPK Compound Fertilizer Making|
|Capacity:||10000-200000TPY||After-sales Service:||Engineers Available Overseas|
|Color:||Demand||Voltage:||220V 380V Or Customized|
fertilizer manufacturing plant,
fertilizer production plant
100,000 tons / Year Rotary Drum Granulator Ball Shape Fertilizer Production Line
Introduction For Compound Fertilizer Production Line
The line adopts rotary drum granulator which has large capacity for fertilizer granulation, and can be used for producing high, medium and low concentrated compound fertilizer. Other machines in this fertilizer production line include batching machine, pan mixer, belt conveyor, rotary dryer, rotary cooler, rotary screen, rotary drum coating machine, finished products warehouse, automatic packing machine and chain crusher. We provide complete sets of equipment for compound fertilizer production and solutions for our esteemed customers!
Raw Material For Compound Fertilizer Production Line
1. Urea,ammonium sulfate,ammonium chloride,producyion.
2. Monoammonium phosphate,diammonium phosphate,calcium superphosphate,calcium-magnesia phosphate fertilizer
3. Potassium chloride,potassium sulphate,potassium sulphate magnesium
Main Equipments For Compound Fertilizer Production Line
|No.||Processes||Machines||Function of machines|
|1||Batching process||Automatic batching machine||Ratio raw materials by formula|
|2||Grinding process||Grinder||Grind granules to powder|
|3||Mixing process||Mixer||Mix powder evenly, If necessary, add water, or other micro-elements|
|4||Granulating process||Feeding machine||Feed mixed powder into granulator evenly|
|Granulator||Make mixed powder into fertilizer granules|
|5||Drying process||Dryer||Dry fertilizer granules to low moisture by hot air|
|Hot stove||Generate hot air to dryer|
|Cyclone||Collect dust from dryer|
|6||Cooling process||Cooler||Cool fertilizer granules to normal temperature|
|Cyclone||Collect dust from cooler|
|7||Screening process||Screener||Screen out required size from fertilizer granules|
|8||Coating process||Coating machine||Coat color, anti-blocking agent, microelements etc on fertilizer granules|
|9||Packaging process||Air compressor||Generate power to packaging machine|
|Packaging machine||Package fertilizer granules into bags|
Features For Compound Fertilizer Production Line
1. Adopts advanced rotary drum granulator, the granulation rate can reach 70%.
2. Key parts adopt wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant materials, the equipment have long service life.
3. Adopt plastic plate or stainless steel plate lining, materials not easy to stick on the inner wall of the machine.
4. Stable operation, easy maintenance, high efficiency, low energy consumption.
5. Adopt belt conveyor to connect the whole line, reliazing continuous production.
6. Adopt two sets of dust settling chamber to deal with the tail gas, environment friendly.
7. Two times of screening process ensure qualified granules with uniform size.
8. Evenly mixing, drying, cooling, and coating, the finished product has superior quality.
Application For Compound Fertilizer Production Line
1. Rotary drum granulator line has wide adaptability to raw materials which can be urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, monoammonium phosphate(MAP), diammonium phosphate(DAP), single superphosphate(SSP), potassium chloride, potassium sulfate, etc. You can choose according to market demand and soil test results.
2. Rotary drum granulator fertilizer production line can produce compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer and organic compound fertilizer with the content of N, P, K ranging from 20-48%.