Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Fertilizer Granulator Machine||Material Moisture:||2%-5%|
|Capacity:||1-4 T/h||Suit For:||NPK Compound Fertilizer|
|Warranty:||12 Months||Pellet Diameter:||2-10mm|
Compound Fertilizer Extrusion Granulator,
Pair Roller Extrusion Granulator,
Fertilizer Extrusion Granulator 4t/H
Pair Roller Compound Fertilizer Extrusion Granulator 4t/H
The dry-free extrusion granulation process of the compound fertilizer pair-roller extrusion granulator has a wide range of applications in powder processing granules. Its characteristic is that it does not need to humidify or heat the material, and it can directly process the granule. It can be used for the processing of organic and inorganic fertilizer particles, and also for the processing of feed particles.
Utilizing the non-drying extrusion granulation process, no wastewater or waste gas is discharged outside during the production process, and it will not pollute the environment. The extrusion granulation process is short, the operation is simple, and it is convenient to realize automatic production control and improve production efficiency. There are no special requirements on the properties and particle size distribution of the raw materials, so the source of raw materials is relatively wide.
1. Add the qualified raw materials into the mixer according to the ratio requirements and mix them evenly.
2. Transport to the feeder, and remove the metallic substances from the material during the transportation process.
3. The material in the feeder evenly enters the Compound Fertilizer Double Roller Extrusion Granulator. The material is forced to pass between the two pressure rollers to be squeezed into flakes. The flakes are crushed into pieces by the coarse crusher under the pressure roller and then screened. point. The materials on the screen continue to be crushed and sieved.
4. The semi-finished products are transported to the finished screening machine. The fine particles after screening are returned directly to the disc feeder. The large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the disc feeder.
5. The qualified products after screening are transported to the fully automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging, and storage.
1. Extrusion granulation does not need to heat and humidify the materials, which saves investment and energy and can also be adapted to the granulation of ingredients containing heat-sensitive materials, such as ammonium bicarbonate and certain organic fertilizers.
2. No wastewater or waste gas is discharged outside during the production process, and it will not pollute the environment.
3. The extrusion granulation process is short, easy to operate, easy to realize automatic production control and improves production efficiency.
4. There are no special requirements on the properties and particle size distribution of the raw materials, so the source of raw materials is relatively wide.
5. The production is more flexible, and the product plan can be changed at any time, which is conducive to the production of special fertilizers in small batches.
6. The product has uniform particle size distribution, no segregation or agglomeration.
7. Extrusion granulation products have a uniform shape and non-round shape. Generally, if you need a more round product, you need to further shape the particles.
|Model||DZJ-I 1.0||DZJ-I 2.0||DZJ-I3.0||DZJ-I 4.0||DZJ-II 1.0||DZJ-II 2.0|
Contact Person: admin