Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Granules Shapes:||Ball Shape||Machine Type:||Disc Fertilizer Granulator Machine|
|Machine Capacity:||0.3-6 Ton/hour||Condition:||New|
|Weight:||2 Tons||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Raw Material:||Powder||Service:||Engineers Guide|
Ball Shape Fertilizer Granule Machine,
6t/H Disc Granulator,
Fertilizer Disc Granulator
Organic fertilizer granulator equipment is more important among organic fertilizer equipment. It has a direct impact on the quality of granular organic fertilizer. The roundness, uniformity, and fertilizer retention and water retention performance of the fertilizer are all related. Disc granulator is a commonly used granulating equipment. Today, we will talk about the characteristics and advantages of the process of producing organic fertilizer with disc granulator.
1. The disc granulator belongs to the processing technology of pellets using centrifugal force. In the early stage, the livestock and poultry manure is fermented in the fermentation tank with appropriate auxiliary materials, and the pellets are made after the fermentation is decomposed.
2. Crushing and mixing: The fermented and decomposed animal powder organic fertilizer raw materials are crushed to make them reach the appropriate particle size, and then transported to the horizontal mixer for mixing, and then transported to the granulator to feed the bin.
3. Feeding and granulation: the powdery raw materials are evenly fed through the feeding bin, and fed into the disc of the disc granulator at a uniform speed; according to the moisture condition of the material, it is sprayed on the disc by the automatic moisture shower of the disc granulator The surface of the material in the medium makes the powder reach a reasonable humidity; the powder uses the centrifugal force of the disk rotation and the friction force of the disk to produce axial rolling. During the rolling process, the powder particles are kneaded and squeezed to form a relatively large moisture. Of organic fertilizer particles.
4. Drying and cooling: The processed moisture-rich particles are conveyed to the organic fertilizer drum dryer by a belt conveyor, and the heat energy blown from the hot blast stove is converted during the tumbling process of the particles in the dryer to achieve drying and granular organic fertilizer. After being dried to a reasonable water content, it is conveyed to a cooler, where the temperature is quickly reduced, and the cooled particles are sent to a sieving machine to achieve particle classification.
5. Screening and coating: In the drum screening machine, the qualified organic fertilizer particles are sent to the coating machine through the conveyor for coating; the unqualified particles are transported back to the crushing and mixing process before being granulated.
6. Packing and warehousing: the coated particles are measured and packaged by a fully automatic weighing and packaging scale, and then warehousing.
7. Dust removal process: drying, cooling and workshop dust disposal, using cyclone dust collector or water curtain wet dust removal three-stage treatment, and emptying after reaching the standard.
1. The disc granulator can directly observe the real-time situation of granulation, the granulation process is abnormal and can be adjusted at any time.
2. The particle size can be adjusted and the degree of freedom is relatively large. This is because the size of the particles depends on the inclination angle and rotation speed of the disc. The Zhengzhou Tianci brand disc granulator can adjust the inclination angle and rotation speed, so the particle size control range is relatively wide.
3. The organic fertilizer production line of the disc granulator has a short production process, an uncomplicated process structure, and a relatively small investment in equipment, which is more suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises.
|Motor Power (kw)||2.2||5.5||5.5||7.5||7.5||11||11||15||18.5||22|
Contact Person: admin