Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Animal Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line For Sale||Raw Material:||Animal Manure|
|Material Moisture:||20%-40%||Material:||Carbon Steel|
380V Organic Fertilizer Production Line,
Carbon Steel Fertilizer Production Line,
Manure Sewage Fertilizer Production Line
The sheep manure organic fertilizer production line is simply a processing equipment that produces sheep manure into organic fertilizer. Such a complete set of equipment is mainly suitable for the harmless utilization of sheep dung, so that resources can be recycled and recycled. The main process is to construct fermentation tanks and fermentation tanks according to the requirements of sheep dung, and stack them into the tanks, add fermentation bacteria products, and ferment them in the tanks to decompose. After repeated turning and throwing, the decomposing, deodorizing, and deodorizing Harmless disposal of pests. So as to realize the comprehensive recycling and utilization of resources and turn waste into treasure.
The process of making sheep manure is related to the characteristics of the sheep. Sheep is a four-stomach ruminant mammal with a small amount of drinking water, granulated dry feces, and a relatively small amount of feces. Sheep dung urine is a relatively dry and hot fecal material, which contains rich nutrients that are beneficial to crops. There are organic fast nutrients that are easily absorbed and utilized by crops, and slow-acting crop nutrients that are not easily decomposed. It is an organic fertilizer raw material with fast and slow fertilizer efficiency. The content of organic matter in sheep dung is 24%-27%, nitrogen is 0.7%-0.8%, phosphorus is 0.45%-0.6%, potassium is 0.3%-0.6%, and the content of organic matter in sheep urine is about 5%, nitrogen It is about 1.3% to 1.4%, phosphorus is very little, and potassium is very rich, which can be as high as 2.1% to 2.3%.
1. Mix the sheep dung with the crop stalks. The amount of mixing depends on the moisture content of the sheep dung. According to the fermentation process, the moisture content is required to be within 45%. It will not drip, and the loosening group will disperse. Then, by adding corn flour and the required strains of bacteria, the corn flour can increase the sugar content to promote the rapid fermentation of the strains.
2. Put the configured materials into the material mixing mixer for mixing. The mixing is required to be uniform without leaving any lumps.
3. Then pile the mixed materials in a fermentation tank or fermentation tank with a width of 2 to 6 meters and a height of 1.0 meter to 1.5 meters.
4. Normally, in the fermentation tank, the temperature will rise after 2 days of stacking, there will be no odor after another 2 days, it will become fluffy and loose after another 3 days, and the compost will emit fragrance after another 2 days. -15 days can become fat.
5. At the end of the fermentation stage, the materials can be removed to the next process with a forklift.
6. The materials moved by the forklift to the crushing process are crushed by the semi-wet and high-humidity material crusher, then mixed by the mixing mixer, and conveyed to the fertilizer granulator through the conveyor for granulation, and the granules are made. The belt conveyor is sent to the dryer for drying and drying, and then enters the cooler for cooling, and then the conveyor is sent to the sieving machine for sieving. More than 95% of the particles that meet the requirements will enter the next process, and about 5% The particles will be transported to the pulverizer to be crushed again and then granulated, and the particles that meet the standard enter the coating machine for coating. The coating can maintain nutrients. After coating, the automatic packaging machine is used for packaging. In this way, the sheep manure organic fertilizer is processed and packaged and can be put into storage for sale.
The sheep dung organic fertilizer production line is green organic fertilizer, and its organic matter content can reach more than 50%, which is a nutritious organic fertilizer. In actual use, manufacturers of organic fertilizer equipment generally require reasonable mixing and use of trace elements according to the soil conditions in various places. In this way, special organic fertilizers for different vegetables, fruit trees and other crops with different needs will be formed.
Contact Person: admin