Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Product Name:||Chicken Cow Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line|
380V Cow Manure Fertilizer Production Line,
Organic Fertilizer Production Line 8t/H,
75kw Organic Fertilizer Production Line
The price of a set of cow manure organic fertilizer production line equipment does not have a fixed value. The equipment price is mainly based on the customer's output demand and processing technology to determine its specific price. Cow manure is a particularly good raw material for organic fertilizer. Generally, the cow manure after aerobic fermentation has reached the basic conditions for the harmless treatment and application of organic fertilizer, but there is still a certain gap between the finished product and the commercial organic fertilizer. Under normal circumstances, the compost is processed with artificial aids or other non-professional equipment, and it is difficult to control the degree of fermentation and stability. Therefore, the cow manure organic fertilizer production line equipment produced by our company can process the raw materials into commercial organic fertilizer products.
|Product name||Organic fertilizer production line
A complete set of cow manure organic fertilizer production line equipment. According to the market demand, there are many types of organic fertilizer products and different formulas. In general, the production process of cow manure organic fertilizer includes fermentation-crushing-mixing-granulation-drying-cooling -Screening-coating-packaging and other steps. Each step needs to use organic fertilizer processing equipment to assist in completion, so as to form a complete production process.
1. Fermentation stacker: After the material is proportioned, the fermentation stacker will be used to turn the materials during the fermentation process, so that the materials will be fully and evenly fermented.
2. Semi-moist material pulverizer: The fermented material is finely pulverized by a semi-wet material powder machine, and the pulverized material reaches the required particle size before granulation.
3. Horizontal mixer: Add appropriate auxiliary materials to the crushed materials, and use a horizontal mixer for uniform mixing.
4. Organic fertilizer granulator: Use the organic fertilizer granulator to granulate the mixed materials. There are many types of organic fertilizer granulator. It is recommended to make a reasonable choice according to the characteristics of the raw materials and the process requirements.
5. Rotary dryer: The prepared organic fertilizer particles enter the rotary dryer, the dried particles are convenient to store, and the particle strength is also increased.
6. Organic fertilizer cooler: the dried particles enter the organic fertilizer cooler to quickly cool down and shape.
7. Drum screening machine: There will be a few unqualified particles in the produced particles, which need to be screened out by a screening machine. The oversized particles are returned to the crusher for crushing, and the too small particles are returned to the granulator for re-granulation. The grid particles enter the next process.
8. Organic fertilizer coating machine: Use the organic fertilizer coating machine to evenly spray a layer of coating agent on the periphery of the particles, which can effectively supplement the trace elements of the organic fertilizer and improve the brightness and fullness of the appearance of the organic fertilizer.
9. Automatic packaging machine: Use an automatic quantitative packaging machine or manual packaging to pack the finished cow dung organic fertilizer particles into bags and transfer them to the storage warehouse.
The price of a set of cow manure organic fertilizer production line equipment ranges from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands. We will work out the corresponding production process and Reasonable quotation plan. Our company focuses on the production of cow manure organic fertilizer production line, pig manure organic fertilizer production line, chicken manure organic fertilizer production line and related supporting equipment.
Contact Person: Miss. Judy
Tel: 0086 17838758806