Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Organic Fertilizer Production
|380V Or 220V Or Demand
|Moisture Of Material:
|Organic Fertilizer Production Line
|Chicken Manure, Cow Manure, Pig Manure, Etc.
|1-20 Thousand Tons Per Year
|Fertilizer Plant, Fertilizer Production
Chicken Manure Organic Fertilizer Disc Granulator,
Organic Fertilizer Disc Granulator,
Chicken Manure Organic Fertilizer Disc Granulator
Chicken manure organic fertilizer disc granulation process
Introduction of chicken manure organic fertilizer process:
1. Transport the processed chicken manure directly to the raw material silo (or to the raw material mixer).
2. The chicken manure is transported to the disc homogenizer and evenly added to the rotating disc of the disc granulator; the liquid component or an appropriate amount of water is sprayed through the liquid component distributor of the disc granulator. On the material in the disc, to meet the liquid phase required for ball formation; the rotating disc and the edge of the disc produce friction and centrifugal action on the material, so that the material can move in a circumferential direction, and the powder particles can be rubbed and mixed with each other. Squeeze, and gradually agglomerate into balls; due to the difference in particle mass, the resulting gravitational and centrifugal effects are also different. When the gravitational and centrifugal effects increase enough to overcome the friction between the particles, they will be thrown out of the disc. Smaller particles remain in the disc and continue to agglomerate fine particles.
3. Transported to the organic fertilizer dryer for heat exchange with the heat from the hot blast stove.
4. The particles are transported to the hot sieving to sort the particles, and the fine particles are directly returned to the disc homogenizer, as the core to continue to participate in the adhesion of the particles into balls.
5. Transport to the organic fertilizer cooler, and cool the fertilizer by natural cold air or forced cold air.
6. Transported to the finished product screening machine, the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and returned to the disc homogenizer to continue to participate in ball formation.
7. The qualified products after screening are transported to the coating machine for coating treatment.
8. Transport to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
9. Drying, cooling and workshop dust are emptied up to the standard after three-stage treatment by cyclone dust collector, labyrinth dust chamber and wet washing.
The production of chicken manure organic fertilizer by the disc granulation process has the following advantages:
The operation is intuitive, and the operation of the equipment can be grasped at any time. If it is found to be abnormal, it can be adjusted in time.
The size of the particles is determined by the inclination angle and rotation speed of the disc, and the inclination rate and rotation speed of the disc can be adjusted. Therefore, the disc granulation process has a wide range of particle size control, strong adaptability, and a very high spheroidization rate. 70%~90%.
The production process of the chicken manure organic fertilizer disc granulation process is short, the structure is simple, the investment is low, and the operation is easy, which is more suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Contact Person: Miss. Judy
Tel: 0086 17838758806