Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Granules Shapes:||Powder||Application:||Organic Fertilizer Production|
|Voltage:||380V Or 220V Or Demand||Moisture Of Material:||Below 10%|
|Name:||Organic Fertilizer Production Line||Raw Material:||Chicken Manure, Cow Manure, Pig Manure, Etc.|
|Productivity:||1-20 Thousand Tons Per Year||Type:||Fertilizer Plant, Fertilizer Production|
Chicken Manure Fertilizer Dryer Production Line,
380V Organic Fertilizer Dryer Production Line,
Organic Fertilizer Dryer Production Line
China Customized Chicken Manure Organic Fertilizer Dryer Production Line
Due to the high-humidity and sticky nature of chicken manure. Our rotary dryers are optimized on the basis of regular rotary dryers, making it more efficient to deal with high moisture and sticky materials. the dryer was designed with a higher Diameter/Length ratio, unique flight distribution &shape, and effective internal breaking mechanism.
Poultry manure is rich in nutrients and trace elements that are a kind of good organic fertilizer. Development of poultry manure as compound organic fertilizer, it is not only turning waste into wealth but also reducing environmental pollution and preventing the spread of the disease. It has good economic and social benefits. Our company produces manure dryers which belong to compound organic fertilizer production line equipment.
Cow manure: The cow dung contains 14.5% organic matter, N:0.30 ~ 0.45%, P:0.15 ~ 0.25%, K:0.10 ~ 0.15%, It is a kind of high value of the soil fertilizer. The organic matter and nutrient content of cow dung are lowest than the livestock manure. A slow-acting fertilizer.
Pig manure contains 15% organic matter and the total nutrient content is not high,N:0.5 ~ 0.45, P:0.6% ~ 0.5%, K:0.35 ~ 0.45%,Pig manure texture is fine, composition is complex, containing protein, fat, organic acids, cellulose, semi cellulose and inorganic salt. Pig manure containing more nitrogen, carbon, and nitrogen ratio (14:1). Generally easy to be microbial decomposition.
Chicken manure contains rich nutrients, Contains: dry matter:89.8%, crude protein:28.8%, crude fiber:12.7%, digestible protein:14.4%, nitrogen-free extract:28.8%, phosphorus:2.6% Calcium:8.7%,Histidine:0.23%,methionine:0.11%, leucine:0.87%, lysine:0.53%, phenylalanine:0.46%.Through proper processing and utilization, it can be a very good green organic fertilizer or chicken feed, Chicken manure as farm manure, have higher efficiency than pig manure, cow dung, etc. each ton sticky chicken manure containing plant nutrients :N:11.35 kg, P(P2O5):10.44 kg, K (K2O):5.45 kg.
In addition, the chicken manure contains a lot of organic matter, also can be used for making biogas feedstock.
1. Fermentation Process: The initial stage of the production line is organic matter fermentation. During the preparation stage, the compost will be fed into the mixer to be tumbling action and mixed, in order to further increase the efficiency of the fermentation speed.
2. Crushing Process: During this process, through the crusher crushing the compost block, be ready for the pelleting process, If the efficiency compost fermentation is good, without lumps, this step can be omitted.
3. Quantitative composition process: If you need to add many kinds of material in the processing. In order to improve the processing efficiency and the exact proportion of the ingredients in the processing. You can use the automatic batching system. The system contains a number of quantitative belt scales. On the other hand, if the production is pure organic fertilizer, this step can be omitted.
4. Pelleting process: Disc pellet mill (also named rotary drum pellet mill) is widely used in fertilizer granulation. As the core step of the production line, our equipment can automatically sieve the most suitable shape of the pellets according to our customer's demand. After the granulation of fertilizer, it can keep the release of fertility, greatly slowing the number of artificial fertilization.
5. Drying process: In order to reshape the pellet shape and better storage. The humidity of the fertilizer should no more than 14%. The rotary drum dryer is widely used for drying fertilizer pellets.
6. Cooling process: In order to increase the hardness of fertilizer pellets. We need to cool the fertilizer pellets after drying them. The Roller cooling machine can be satisfied with this demand.
7. Screening process: Through the drum screen sieve machine to sieving the moderate size pellets. The too small or too large size of fertilizer pellets will be re-crushed and re-granulation.
8. Coating process: Use the roller coating machine to carry on the coating to the fertilizer granule. In order to prevent particle adhesion.
9. Packing process: The packing process is the end stage of the whole plant. Generally, the automatic packing machine is more efficient in bags for sale.
10. Dust collector system: The ash and dust will be collected from the whole production line.
11. Associated Equipment: Such as the belt conveyor and bucket elevator, etc.
The equipment mainly composed of a screw dewatering machine, hot air stove, feeder, feeding machine, rotary drum, discharging machine, material crushing unit, fan, discharge, and power cabinet.
The manure rotary drum dryer is widely used for drying chicken manure, cow dung, poultry manure, sludge, bean residue, cassava dregs, and other high viscosity material.
1. With a high degree of mechanization, it has a large production capacity and continuous operation feature.
2. With Well-organized and convenient operating, materials are running smoothly through the cylinder resistance,
3. Good quality, low power consumption, and low maintenance costs.
4. Wide range of application; good uniformity of drying.
5. While drying the material, the dryer can also achieve the purpose of sterilization and deodorization.
Contact Person: Miss. Judy
Tel: 0086 17838758806