Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Granules Shapes:||Powder||Application:||Organic Fertilizer Production|
|Voltage:||380V Or 220V Or Demand||Moisture Of Material:||Below 10%|
|Name:||Organic Fertilizer Production Line||Raw Material:||Chicken Manure, Cow Manure, Pig Manure, Etc.|
|Productivity:||1-20 Thousand Tons Per Year||Type:||Fertilizer Plant, Fertilizer Production|
Organic Fertilizer Manure Pellet Production Line,
220V Organic Fertilizer Pellet Production Line
Big Output Manure Organic Fertilizer Pellet Production Line from Henan Tianci Factory
With the rapid development of intensive breeding farms, environmental pollution has become increasingly serious due to livestock manure and various dregs of agriculture, food and kitchen materials. But it is also a valuable feed and fertilizer resource. If it can be exploited, it will be of great significance to the development of animal husbandry and plantation, and to save food and promote agricultural production and income. To this end, based on market conditions, our company has developed a complete set of equipment for the rapid fermentation, drying, granulation, and organic fertilizer production of poultry and animal manure and various dregs of agriculture, food and kitchen.
1. Strong adaptability, suitable for the production of compound fertilizer and organic fertilizer with different formulas, different water contents and different concentrations.
2. Unique drying and cooling technology, which can fully dry and cool the materials, and can also perform secondary rounding and polishing on the particles.
3. Low temperature drying technology can produce ecological fertilizers rich in active microorganisms.
4. Advanced process design, reasonable equipment layout, compact structure and small footprint.
5. The tumble dryer is used as the host of the system, which has strong adaptability, simple operation, stable operation and reliability.
6. Can be equipped with fuel, gas, coal, biomass and other efficient automatic (or manual) hot air stoves for heating, reasonable design, high thermal efficiency, low drying costs.
7. Unique sealing device can not only improve the efficiency, but also no dust overflow and improve the operating environment.
8. Adapt to customers with different production capacities, with an annual output of 1-20 million tons.
Chicken manure, cow manure, pig manure, pigeon manure, and other poultry manure, agricultural waste such as straw, biogas residues, kitchen waste, and various food industry residues are fermented, dried, and pelletized to produce organic fertilizer.
Organic fertilizer production line is a complete set of equipment from raw material collection to finished product packaging.
1. Fermentation process: The first process of this production line is organic substance fermentation. In the production preparation stage, the compost will first be transported to the mixer for inversion and mixing to speed up the fermentation rate.
2. Crushing process: At this stage, the compost mass is pulverized using a pulverizer, and the subsequent granulation is prepared. However, if the compost fermentation is good and there is no agglomeration, this step can be omitted.
3. Ingredient quantification process: If a variety of materials need to be added to the formula, in order to improve processing efficiency and the accuracy of the proportion of each component in the formula, an automatic batching system can be used. The system includes multiple fixed-belt scales, but this step can be omitted if pure organic fertilizer is produced.
4. Granulation process: Disc granulators (drum granulators) are widely used for granulation of fertilizers. As the core step of this production line, our equipment can automatically screen out the particle shape that best suits the needs of our customers. The granulated fertilizer can delay the release of fertility and greatly reduce the number of artificial fertilization.
5. Drying process: In order to reshape the pellets and better storage, the humidity of the fertilizer should not exceed 14%. Tumble dryers are widely used for drying fertilizers.
6. Cooling process: In order to increase the hardness of the fertilizer particles, the drum cooler can meet this demand.
7. Screening process: Use a cylindrical sieve to screen out moderately sized particles. Too large and too small fertilizer particles will be re-pulverized and granulated.
8. Coating process: Use a drum coating machine to coat fertilizer particles to prevent the particles from sticking.
9. Packing process: As the last step of the production line, the packing process generally uses an automatic packer to quantitatively pack fertilizer into bags for sale.
10. Dust removal system: The dust generated in all processes will be collected and removed for dust and odor.
11. Ancillary facilities, the production line is equipped with belt conveyors and bucket elevators that connect various equipment.
Contact Person: admin