Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Granules Shapes:||Powder||Application:||Organic Fertilizer Production|
|Voltage:||380V Or 220V Or Demand||Moisture Of Material:||Below 10%|
|Name:||Organic Fertilizer Production Line||Raw Material:||Chicken Manure, Cow Manure, Pig Manure, Etc.|
|Productivity:||1-20 Thousand Tons Per Year||Type:||Fertilizer Plant, Fertilizer Production|
Bean Dregs Fertilizer Granule Machine,
380V Organic Fertilizer Granulation Production Line,
chemical Organic Fertilizer Granule Production Line
Bean Dregs Fertilizer Granule Machine Organic Fertilizer Granulation Production Line
Organic Fertilizer Production Line is mainly used to produce different organic fertilizers that are derived from animal manure, agricultural waste, industrial waste and kitchen waste, etc. After safety disposal and fermentation, raw materials are made into bio-organic fertilizers that contain a variety of organic acids, peptides and rich nutrients including nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Organic fertilizers not only provide comprehensive nutrition for plants and crops, also with long fertilizer effect, which can increase and update the soil organic matter, promote microbial breeding, and improve soil chemical and physical properties and biological activity.
The raw materials to make fertilizer :
1. Agricultural waste: straw, dregs of beans, cotton dregs, rice bran,etc.
2. Animal manure: mixture of poultry litter (PL) and animal waste(AW),such as,Slaughterhouse Waste,Fish Market,Urine and dung of cattle,Pigs,Sheep,Chicken, Ducks, Geese,Goat.etc.
3.Industrial waste: wine lees, vinegar residue, manioc waste, sugar scum, furfural residue etc.
4. Home scrap: food waste, bones, the roots and leaves of vegetables, etc.
5. Sludge: the sludge of the river, the sewer, etc.
1.Kitchen waste: bones, pericarp, vegetable leaves and eggshell, etc.
2.Agricultural waste: corn stalk, rice stalk, wheat straw, soybean meal, cotton meal, peanut shell powder, Mushroom residue, etc.
3.Municipal sludge: waterworks sludge and river sludge, etc.
4.Industrial waste: vinasse, biogas residue, vinegar residue, Bean dregs, sugar scum, oil residue, shell powder, amino acid humic acid, etc.
5.Animal manure: chicken manure, duck manure, Goose manure, pig manure, cow manure, horse manure, sheep manure, etc.
Flow Process Diagram
Fermentation and compost process → crushing process → mixing process → granulating process → drying process → cooling process → screening process → packaging process
1. Proposing the most suitable scheme and equipment for our customer;
2. Carefully checking machine in every working procedure, quality comes first;
3. Dispatching engineers to install and debug equipments,training the first-line operators on site;
4. Regularly visit clients to solve production problems and providing our technology support.
1.Q: Are you manufacturer?
A: Yes, we are manufacturer, and our factory is located in Zhengzhou city , Henan province, China.
2.Q: Can I visit there?
A: You are warmly welcome to visit us no matter where you are from.
3.Q: What authentication your products have passed?
A: ISO9001 Quality System, and CE certificate.
If you want to know more about dry granulator, you can contact us now. Our service is as professional as our product!
Contact Person: admin