Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Organic Fertilizer Production
|380V Or 220V Or Demand
|Moisture Of Material:
|Organic Fertilizer Production Line
|Chicken Manure, Cow Manure, Pig Manure, Etc.
|1-20 Thousand Tons Per Year
|Fertilizer Plant, Fertilizer Production
Organic Animal Manure fertilizer plant,
Organic Fertilizer Production plant 220V,
ISO9001 Organic Fertilizer manure Production plant
Animal Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line Price For Animal Waste
Due to the high moisture and viscous nature of chicken manure. Our rotary dryers are optimized from conventional rotary dryers to make them more efficient in handling high moisture and viscous materials. The dryer design has a higher diameter/length ratio, unique flight distribution and shape, and an effective internal crushing mechanism.
Chicken manure is rich in nutrients and trace elements, making it a good organic fertilizer. Developing poultry manure compound organic fertilizer not only turns waste into treasure, but also reduces environmental pollution and prevents the spread of diseases. It has good economic and social benefits. The manure dryer produced by our company belongs to the compound organic fertilizer production line equipment.
Raw material of Animal waste organic fertilizer making pellet production line
1. Agricultural waste: straw, dregs of beans, cotton dregs, rice bran, etc.
2. Animal manure: mixture of poultry litter and animal waste, such as the wastes of slaughterhouse, fish market, urine and dung of cattle,
pigs, sheep, chicken, ducks, geese, goat, etc.
3. Industrial waste: wine lees, vinegar residue, manioc waste, sugar scum, furfural residue, etc.
4. Home scrap: food waste, the roots and leaves of vegetables, etc.
5. Sludge: the sludge of the river, sewer, etc.
1.Offering comprehensive technical and business consultation services;
2.Proposing the most suitable scheme and equipment for our clients;
3.Designing and fabricating targeted products according to the special requirements of clients;
4.Training periodically high qualified service technician;
5.Free CAD design: if you can provide the material, your aim capacity and your factory information, we can make a free CAD design for you.
1.Highly inspecting equipment in every working procedure, quality comes first;
2.Fast & Safe Delivery;
3.Assisting our clients for foundation construction of equipment;
4.Dispatching engineers to install and debug equipment;
5.Training the first-line operators on site;
6.Regularly visit clients to solve production problems Providing life-long maintenance service;
7.Providing technical exchanging.
1. Fermentation process: The initial stage of the production line is organic matter fermentation. In the preparation stage, the compost is fed into the mixer for tumbling and mixing to further increase the efficiency of the fermentation rate.
2. Crushing process: In this process, the compost blocks are crushed by a crusher in preparation for the granulation process. This step can be omitted if the compost is fermented with good efficiency and no clumping.
3. Quantitative synthesis process: If a variety of materials need to be added in the processing. In order to improve the efficiency of the process and the exact proportion of ingredients in the process. You can use the automatic batching system. This system contains multiple dosing belt scales. Conversely, if the production is pure organic fertilizer, this step can be omitted.
4,Pelletizing process: Disc granulator (also called drum granulator) is widely used in fertilizer granulation. As the core step of the production line, our equipment can automatically screen out the most suitable granule shape according to the customer's needs. After granulation, fertilizer can keep the fertility release and greatly slow down the number of manual fertilizer application.
5. Drying process: In order to reshape the granules and for better storage. Fertilizer humidity should not exceed 14%. Rotary dryer is widely used to dry fertilizer granules.
6. Cooling process: In order to increase the hardness of fertilizer granules. We need to cool the fertilizer granules after drying. Drum cooler can meet this need.
7,Screening process: The granules of moderate size are screened by the drum screen sifter. Fertilizer granules that are too small or too large in size will be re-crushed and re-granulated.
8,Coating process: Fertilizer granules are coated by roller coating machine. To prevent particle adhesion.
9, packaging process: The packaging process is the final stage of the whole plant. Generally speaking, automatic packaging machine is more efficient in bag sales.
10,Dusting system: Collecting ash residue from the whole production line.
11,Supporting equipment: such as belt conveyor, bucket elevator, etc.
Contact Person: Miss. Judy
Tel: 0086 17838758806