Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Service:||Engineer Available Service Overseas||Raw Material:||NPK,Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, Etc.|
fertilizer manufacturing plant,
fertilizer production plant
High Efficiency Rotary Drum Fertilizer Plant Line For NPK Compound Fertilizer
Introduction For Producing Compound Fertilizer
Rotary Drum Fertilizer Plant Line is widely applied to produce compound fertilizer and the capacity ranges from5000-200,000 tons/year. It can granulate NPK, NP, ANP, DAP, MAP, CAN, SSP and other materials into compound fertilizer particles in one processing line. This equipment can specially used for manufacturing compound fertilizers with different concentrations and types, such as organic fertilizers, inorganic fertilizers, biological fertilizers and magnetic fertilizers, etc. It is mainly used for producing spherical particles with a diameter ranging from 1mm to 4mm.
Raw Material For Producing Compound Fertilizer
Compound fertilizer is the fertilizer containing two or all three of the three basic plant nutrients—Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium, as well as microelements, such as B, Mn, Cu, Zn, and Mo. The raw material can be powder or bulk, mostly are as below:
|Calcium nitrate||urea||Single superphosphate||Kainit|
|Ammonium bicarbonate||Ammonium chloride||Rock phosphate||Potassium chloride|
|Nitrate of soda||Ammonium sulphate nitrate||Dicalcium phosphate||Potassium sulphate|
|Ammonium sulphate||Ammonium nitrate||Triple superphosphate||Potassium nitrate|
Working Principle Of Producing Compound Fertilizer
To produce high nitrogen compound fertilizer, one important equipment is needed in the granulating process: the spraying system. The melting tank melt the urea and then spray the melted liquid into the granulating machine so that it will mix with powder phosphate fertilizer, potash fertilizer and other nitrogen fertilizer. Then with the help of the granulator, the liquid and other raw materials will be mixed and granulated. This production technology is used to produce compound fertilizer or complex fertilizer with high nitrogen content from 25%-45%.
Main Equipments of Producing Compound Fertilizer
|No.||Processes||Machines||Function of machines|
|1||Batching process||Automatic batching machine||Ratio raw materials by formula|
|2||Grinding process||Grinder||Grind granules to powder|
|3||Mixing process||Mixer||Mix powder evenly, If necessary, add water, or other micro-elements|
|4||Granulating process||Feeding machine||Feed mixed powder into granulator evenly|
|Granulator||Make mixed powder into fertilizer granules|
|5||Drying process||Dryer||Dry fertilizer granules to low moisture by hot air|
|Hot stove||Generate hot air to dryer|
|Cyclone||Collect dust from dryer|
|6||Cooling process||Cooler||Cool fertilizer granules to normal temperature|
|Cyclone||Collect dust from cooler|
|7||Screening process||Screener||Screen out required size from fertilizer granules|
|8||Coating process||Coating machine||Coat color, anti-blocking agent, microelements etc on fertilizer granules|
|9||Packaging process||Air compressor||Generate power to packaging machine|
|Packaging machine||Package fertilizer granules into bags|
Advantanges of Producing Compound Fertilizer
1. Equipped with advanced fertilizer manufacturing technique, this fertilizer production line can finish fertilizer granulation in one process.
2. Adopts advanced rotary drum granulator, granulating ratio is up to 90%, high intensity of granules,
3. The inner cylinder body adopts high quality rubber plate lining structure which prevents the raw material from sticking on the plate.
4. Wide adaptability of raw materials, suitable for compound fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, fodder and so on.
5. High-quality, stable performance, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant materials components, abrasion proof, low energy consumption, long service lifespan, easy maintenance and operation, etc.
6. High efficiency and economic returns, and the small part of feeding back material can be granulated again.
7. Adjustable capacity according to customers requirements.
Contact Person: admin