Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Material Of Fertilizer:||Dry Powder||Raw Material Of Machine:||Carbon Steel|
|Power:||18.5kw||Type Of Machine:||Compound Fertilizer Granulator|
|Warranty:||1year||Capacity:||3-5 Ton Per Year|
fertilizer blending equipment,
fertilizer mixing equipment
NPK Compound Fertilizer Granulator For Graden With CE Certificate
Advantages of the compound fertilizer granulator
1. Less investment, quick effect on the roll press compound fertilizer granulator no drying process, room temperature granulation, one molding, less investment, quick effect, good economic efficiency.
2. Reliable operation and low cost. The compound fertilizer is reliable in the operation of the compound fertilizer granulator, without three waste discharge, stable operation and convenient maintenance.
3. It has wide applicability to the raw materials of the compound fertilizer granulator. It can be used for granulation of various raw materials such as compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical, feed, coal, metallurgy.
4. The compound fertilizer granulator does not need other additives to increase the binder. The dry granulation process does not require other additives, and only uses the intermolecular force of the material itself, which simplifies the process and reduces energy consumption.
5. The compound fertilizer granulator eliminates the monotonous process, and the return ratio is low (about 15% of the total feed amount of the kneading machine). The technical process is simple and the capital contribution is low.
6. The compound fertilizer granulator has a wide range of application and can be used for granulation of ammonium nitrate, urea, ammonium chloride, calcium nitrate, potassium chloride and potassium sulfate. Formula extrusion can be completed in a very short time by using extrusion granulation technology. A compound fertilizer production line can produce more than 30 formulas.
Introduction of compound fertilizer granulator
The compound fertilizergranulator machine is the representative of extrusion granulator. Dry materials are compressed into hard & dense blocks at a pressure, which is the Extruding Process. Block materials are crushed, screened and granulated later, which is the Granulating Process. The functions of extrusion are to squeeze the air between particles out, and to make the distance between particles near enough to give rise to interaction forces. The particle hardness of roller compaction granulation granules is formed mainly due to attraction between the molecules. Our double roller press machine is continuous extruding granulation of positive-displacement.
DZJ series of compound fertilizer granulator is a new type of granulation equipment. It produced through a dry-free normal temperature process and molded at one time. The equipment has low investment, quick effect, and good economic benefits. The complete set of equipment is compact, scientific and reasonable, advanced in technology, energy-saving and consumption reduction, no waste discharge, stable operation, reliable operation, convenient maintenance, and so on. The raw material has wide adaptability and is suitable for granulation of various raw materials such as compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical industry, feed, and the product has a high granulation rate. It can produce various concentrations, multiple types (including organic fertilizer, inorganic fertilizer, biological fertilizer, magnetic fertilizer, and so on) compound fertilizer. In particular, rare earth, potassium fertilizer, and ammonium bicarbonate series compound fertilizer granulation.
Parameter of compound fertilizer granulator
|Capacity||1-2 tons per hour|
Picture of compound fertilizer granulator
Contact Person: Miss. Judy
Tel: 0086 17838758806