Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Material Of Machine:||Carbon Steel||After-sales Service:||Engineer Available To Oversea|
|Machine Type:||Rotary Drum Granulator||Condition:||New|
|Installation:||Guidance Of Engineer||Warranty:||12 Month|
compost screening machine,
industrial screening equipment
NPK Rotary Drum Granulator Machine For Fertilizer Production Line
Introduction of drum granulator
The rotary drum granulator is a granulating machine for making materials into a specific shape. The main work principle is pelleted by wet method. By adding a certain amount of water or steam into the materials, the materials play full chemical reaction after being humidified. Under certain liquid phase conditions, extrusion pressure is generated by the drum rotating and the materials agglomerated into balls under this pressure. The drum of this machine is lined with special rubber sheet or acid-resistant stainless, which can automatically prevent materials from sticking to the drum wall without traditional scraper device. There is no waste discharge in the production process. It has the advantages of high yield, corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
Feature of drum granulator
High Granulation Rate
Low Energy Consumption
The shell is made of thickened spiral steel tube, which is durable and never deforms.
Advantage of drum granulator
1. Low investment, good economic benefit and reliable performance;
2. Low power, no waste discharge, stable operation, convenient maintenance, reasonable process, advanced technology and low production cost;
3. High pellet strength, good appearance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, low energy consumption;
4. The granulation rate is up to 70%, and the returned material can be re-granulated;
5. The drum is lined with special rubber sheet or acid-resistant stainless, which can automatically prevent materials from agglomerating and sticking to the drum wall without traditional scraper device.
Working Principle of drum granulator
The belt and pulley are driven by the main motor, and the driving shaft is driven by the reducer. The pair of open-gears installed on the driving shaft and the big gear ring fixed on the machine body are combined and work in opposite direction. The materials are fed from the inlet and are made into particles with the drum rotating under certain conditions, the particles finally flow out through the outlet. With the continuous materials feeding and continuous rotating to achieve the mass production.
Parameter of drum granulator
Picture of drum granulator
Contact Person: Miss. Judy
Tel: 0086 17838758806