Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Granules Shapes:||Oval Shape Or Irregular Shape||Application:||Organic Fertilizer Production Line|
|Voltage:||380V Or 220V Or Demand||Moisture Of Material:||Below 10%|
|Name:||NPK Fertilizer Production Line||Raw Material:||Urea, Ammonium Nitrate, Etc.|
|Productivity:||1-20 Thousand Tons Per Year||Type:||Fertilizer Plant, Fertilizer Production|
NPK Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Line,
Organic Fertilizer Production Line 8T/H,
Straw Dregs Fertilizer Production Line
The organic fertilizer production process flow is closely related to the equipment configuration of the organic fertilizer production line. Generally, the complete set of the organic fertilizer production line mainly includes 1. Fermentation system; 2. Drying system; 3. Deodorization and dust removal system; 4. Crushing system; 5. Batching system; 6. Mixing system; 7. Granulation system; 8. Cooling and drying system; 9. Screening system; 10. Finished product packaging system and other ten process systems.
l. Organic fertilizer fermentation system: It is composed of a feed conveyor, biological deodorizer, mixing mixer, organic fertilizer turning machine, and electrical automatic control system.
2. Drying system: The main equipment includes drum dryer, cooler, induced draft fan, hot air stove, etc.
3. Deodorization and dust removal system: consists of a sedimentation room, a dust removal room, etc.
4. Crushing system: mainly composed of semi-wet material crusher, LP chain crusher or cage crusher, belt conveyor, etc.
5. Batching system: including equipment including electronic batching system, disc feeder, vibrating screen, 6-8 kinds of raw materials can be configured at one time;
6. Mixing system: It is composed of an optional horizontal mixer or pan mixer, vibrating screen, mobile belt conveyor, etc.;
7. Granulation system: Optional granulator equipment: organic fertilizer combined granulator, special organic fertilizer granulator, double-roll extrusion granulator, disc granulator, flat film granulator, bio-organic Fertilizer spherical granulator, drum granulator, rounding machine, etc.; typical application materials: chicken manure, cow manure, kaolin, etc.
8. Cooling and drying system: Rotary dryers, drum coolers, and other equipment can be used for drying and cooling.
9. Screening system: the main mountain drum screening machine can be used to complete, you can set the ①level sieving machine, ②level sieving machine so that the finished product rate is higher and the particles are better;
10. Finished product packaging system: generally includes electronic quantitative packaging scales, silos, automatic sewing machines, etc. In this way, the fully automatic non-intermittent production of the organic fertilizer production line can be realized.
The Tianci brand organic fertilizer production line complete equipment project has a short construction period, high investment profit, low market risk (organic fertilizer generally has a shelf life of at least 5 years), short payback period (in case of busy farming, supply exceeds supply), and has great market potential.
The organic fertilizer production line is divided into small-scale organic fertilizer, medium-sized organic fertilizer, and large-scale organic fertilizer production line according to the process. Among them, the process of the small-scale organic fertilizer production line is raw material selection → fermentation maturity → drying and sterilization → ingredients mixing → granulation → cooling, and screening → weighing and packaging → storage. The process flow of the complete set of equipment for the medium and large-scale organic fertilizer production line is raw material selection and fermentation → crushing → adding ingredient trace elements → stirring and mixing → granulation → drying → cooling and screening → coating → packaging (unqualified products are screened and returned to crush Machine crushed and remade). In addition, the powdery organic fertilizer process is relatively simple, and it is mostly used in the processing of family workshop-style organic fertilizer. I won't go into details here.
Contact Person: admin