Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Organic Fertilizer Production Line||Granulation Rate:||>98%|
|Type:||Organic Fertilizer Production||Advantage:||Full Auto, Simple Operation, Save Labor|
|Dimension(L*W*H):||3680*1225*1300mm||Usage:||Making Fertilizer Granules|
Animal Waste Organic Fertilizer Equipment,
Organic Fertilizer Equipment 10t/H,
Fermentation Turning Organic Fertilizer Equipment
How much is a small organic fertilizer equipment
The organic fertilizer equipment is composed of organic fertilizer fermentation turning and polishing machine, fertilizer crusher, mixer, organic fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer dryer, cooling machine, screening machine, storage bin, automatic packaging machine, belt conveyor and other equipment.
Organic fertilizer equipment process flow After the fermentation of the organic fertilizer raw materials is completed, they enter the organic fertilizer pulverizer and pulverize into powder. The powder enters the organic fertilizer mixer to add auxiliary materials for mixing, and then enter the organic fertilizer granulator to make particles and make The particles enter the dryer to reduce the moisture content of the particles to 10-20%, and then enter the cooler for cooling. After the cooling is completed, they enter the sieving machine for screening, and the unqualified products are screened out and re-entered into the pulverizer with the return belt conveyor The crushed and sieved products can be directly packaged.
The construction scale of organic fertilizer equipment configuration is generally 30,000 to 100,000 tons per year. It is necessary to comprehensively consider local resources, market capacity, and market coverage.
Manure organic fertilizer:
Fermented manure is a nutritious fertilizer, rich in nutrients. There are high content of three essential nutrients. The nutrient content is 25.5 percent, nitrogen is 1.63 percent, phosphorus is 1.54 percent, and potassium is 0.85 percent.
The manure is not fermented and decomposed, but directly applied to the crop will:
1. Infect pests. Stool contains E. coli and square nematode.
2. Burn seedlings. After unfermented raw manure and other materials are applied to the ground, when the fermentation conditions are available, the fermentation is carried out under the activity of microorganisms. When the fermentation site is close to the roots and the crop plants are small, the heat generated by the fermentation will affect the growth of the crops and burn the roots of the crops. .
3. Odor. During the decomposition process, gases such as methane and ammonia are produced, which make the soil and crops produce acid and damage the roots of the crops.
What is the effect of fermented chicken manure fertilizer:
1. Produce a variety of enzymes to control stubble and root-knot nematodes.
2. Contains beneficial microbial flora, which can activate nitrogen in the air, release phosphorus and potassium nutrients, and replenish soil nutrients.
3. The soil is soft and easy to cultivate, which promotes soil aggregate structure, releases soil pores, and promotes the growth of roots. Make the soil retain water and fertilizer.
Contact Person: admin