Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Organic Fertilizer Production
|380V Or 220V Or Demand
|Moisture Of Material:
|Organic Fertilizer Production Line
|Chicken Manure, Cow Manure, Pig Manure, Etc.
|1-20 Thousand Tons Per Year
|Fertilizer Plant, Fertilizer Production
Organic Pig Manure Fertilizer Production Line,
380V Pig Manure Fertilizer Production Line,
Anti Disease Organic Fertilizer Production Line
Pig manure organic fertilizer production line with an annual output of 10,000 to 200,000 tons
The pig manure organic fertilizer production line is a series of production equipment that uses pig manure as raw material, and is fermented and processed by high-tech equipment to produce organic fertilizer.
Pig manure organic fertilizer has a biological and enzyme, which can enhance the biological and enzyme activity of the land, increase the nutrients of the soil, and improve the pH of the soil, making the soil suitable for the growth of various crops.
The organic fertilizer produced by the pig manure organic fertilizer production line is highly nutritious. If it is evenly distributed, it will not be necessary to add other fertilizers for at least 100 days. This effect cannot be replaced by any fertilizer.
The pig manure organic fertilizer production line can add anti-disease and pest-proof drugs during production to reduce diseases and pests and rodents.
The organic fertilizer produced by the pig manure organic fertilizer granulator is highly nutritious. If it is evenly distributed, it will not be necessary to add other fertilizers for at least 100 days. This effect cannot be replaced by any fertilizer.
The organic fertilizer produced by the pig manure organic fertilizer production line is comprehensive in nutrition, and in addition to the three nutrient elements of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, it is also rich in calcium, magnesium, and silicon, which changes the soil composition and is beneficial to the growth of crops.
The technological process of pig manure organic fertilizer production line is as follows:
①Fermentation of raw materials---②Fully automatic batching system with scales---③Crushing, mixing---④Disk granulation, drum granulation, extrusion granulation---⑤Dryer Drying organic fertilizer particles---⑥Cooling machine to cool organic fertilizer particles----⑦Screening machine to screen out qualified organic fertilizer particles-----Intelligent Small Fertilizer Equipment|Intelligent Small Organic Fertilizer Production Line⑧Coating Machine Film-coated granules, smoother----⑨packaging machine automatic filling of organic fertilizer granules ---⑩sealing
1. Raw material fermentation: Chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, biogas residue and other animal manures or raw materials that can be fermented or have fertilizer effect after treatment are prepared in a certain proportion (according to market demand and local soil test results).
2. Stirring of raw materials: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer content of the fertilizer particles.
3. Raw material granulation: Send the evenly stirred raw materials to a granulator for granulation (a rotary drum granulator or an extrusion granulator can also be used).
4. Granule drying: The granules made by the granulator are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture contained in the granules to increase the strength of the granules and facilitate storage.
5. Particle cooling: The temperature of the dried fertilizer particles is too high, and it is easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is convenient for bagging, storage and transportation.
6. Particle classification: The cooled particles are classified, the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Finished product coating: Coating and coating the qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of the particles.
8. Finished product packaging: The film-coated particles, that is, the finished product, should be bagged and stored in a ventilated place.
Contact Person: Miss. Judy
Tel: 0086 17838758806