Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Granules Shapes:||Powder||Application:||Organic Fertilizer Production|
|Voltage:||380V Or 220V Or Demand||Moisture Of Material:||Below 10%|
|Name:||Organic Fertilizer Production Line||Raw Material:||Chicken Manure, Cow Manure, Pig Manure, Etc.|
|Productivity:||1-20 Thousand Tons Per Year||Type:||Fertilizer Plant, Fertilizer Production|
Granulator Machine Fertilizer Production Line,
Animal manure Fertilizer Production Line 3t/h,
Complete Organic Fertilizer Granulation Production Line
Granulator Machine Type 1-3tons Per Hour Complete Organic Fertilizer Granulation Production Line
Introduction of Granulator machine type 1-3tons per hour complete organic fertilizer granulation production line
The bio-organic fertilizer production plant is commonly used to process different fermented organic substance into bio-organic fertilizer. It adopts one-step molding technology. Animal manure and agricultural waste are recycled as the main raw materials, thus manure or dung waste is not only creating economic benefits for the enterprise, but also making a great contribution to environmental projects for mankind.
Raw material of Granulator machine type 1-3tons per hour complete organic fertilizer granulation production line
1. Agricultural waste: straw, dregs of beans, cotton dregs, rice bran, etc.
2. Animal manure: mixture of poultry litter and animal waste, such as the wastes of slaughterhouse, fish market, urine and dung of cattle,
pigs, sheep, chicken, ducks, geese, goat, etc.
3. Industrial waste: wine lees, vinegar residue, manioc waste, sugar scum, furfural residue, etc.
4. Home scrap: food waste, the roots and leaves of vegetables, etc.
5. Sludge: the sludge of the river, sewer, etc.
Features of Organic waste chicken manure fertilizer pellet making machine
1. The line takes animal manure and agricultural waste as its main material, not only turns the waste into valuable things, but also protects
2. The whole fertilizer production process is centralized controlled, so this series of fertilizer machines are highly automatic and easy to
3. Both batching system and packing system are controlled by the computer, thus ensuring the precision of material batching and fertilizer
4. High-quality, stable performance, compact process layout, advanced technology, and convenient maintenance.
The process of Granulator machine type 1-3tons per hour complete organic fertilizer granulation production line
1. Fermentation Process: The initial stage of the production line is organic matter fermentation. During the preparation stage, the compost will be fed into the mixer to be tumbling action and mixed, in order to further increasing efficiency of the fermentation speed.
2. Crushing Process: During this process, through the crusher crushing the compost block, be ready for the pelleting process, If the efficiency of compost fermentation is good, without lumps, this step can be omitted.
3. Quantitative composition process: If you need to add many kinds of material in the processing. In order to improve the processing efficiency and the exact proportion of the ingredients in the processing. You can use the automatic batching system. The system contains a number of quantitative belt scales. On the other hand, if the production is pure organic fertilizer, this step can be omitted.
4. Pelleting process: Disc pellet mill (also named rotary drum pellet mill) is widely used in fertilizer granulation. As the core step of the production line, our equipment can automatical sieving the most suitable shape of the pellets according to our customer's demand. After the granulation of fertilizer, it can be keep the release of fertility, greatly slowing the number of artificial fertilization.
5. Drying process: In order to reshape the pellet shape and better storage. The humidity of the fertilizer should no more than 14%. The rotary drum dryer is widely used for drying fertilizer pellets.
6. Cooling process: In order to increase the hardness of fertilizer pellets. We need cooling the fertilizer pellets after drying it. The Roller cooling machine can be satisfied with this demand.
7. Screening process: Through the drum screen sieve machine to sieving the moderate size pellets. The too small or too large size of fertilizer pellets will be re-crushed and re-granulation.
8. Coating process: Use the roller coating machine to carry on the coating to the fertilizer granule. In order to prevent particle adhesion.
9. Packing process: Packing process as the end stage of the whole plant. Generally, the automatic packing machine is more efficient into bags for sale.
10. Dust collector system: The ash and dust will be collected from the whole production line.
11. Associated Equipment: Such as the belt conveyor and bucket elevator, etc.
Contact Person: admin