Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Organic Fertilizer Production
|380V Or 220V Or Demand
|Moisture Of Material:
|Organic Fertilizer Production Line
|Chicken Manure, Cow Manure, Pig Manure, Etc.
|1-20 Thousand Tons Per Year
|Fertilizer Plant, Fertilizer Production
Poultry Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Equipment,
Organic Fertilizer Production Equipment,
380V Organic Fertilizer Production Equipment
Poultry Manure Organic Fertilizer Production Equipment, Organic Fertilizer Production Line
With the rapid development of intensive farms, livestock and poultry manure, agricultural waste, food, and kitchen waste have become increasingly serious environmental pollution. But these materials are valuable resources for the production of feed and fertilizers. If they can be developed and used, this is essential for developing animal husbandry and crop production, saving food, and helping increase agricultural production and income.
Dingli has developed a complete set of equipment for the production line of organic fertilizer, a rapid fermentation, drying, granulation, and mixing of animal waste and various waste residue agricultural, food, kitchen, and other materials. This is complete equipment from raw material collection to finished product packaging.
The organic fertilizer production line includes fermentation equipment, crushing equipment, granulation equipment, drying equipment, cooling equipment, screening equipment, coating equipment, automatic packaging equipment, etc.
1. Fermentation Process: The initial stage of the production line is organic matter fermentation. During the preparation stage, the compost will be fed into the mixer to be tumbling action and mixed, in order to further increasing efficiency of the fermentation speed.
2. Crushing Process: During this process, through the crusher crushing the compost block, be ready for the pelleting process, If the efficiency of compost fermentation is good, without lumps, this step can be omitted.
3. Quantitative composition process: If you need to add many kinds of material in the processing. In order to improve the processing efficiency and the exact proportion of the ingredients in the processing. You can use the automatic batching system. The system contains a number of quantitative belt scales. On the other hand, if the production is pure organic fertilizer, this step can be omitted.
4. Pelleting process: Disc pellet mill (also named rotary drum pellet mill) is widely used in fertilizer granulation. As the core step of the production line, our equipment can automatical sieving the most suitable shape of the pellets according to our customer's demand. After the granulation of fertilizer, it can be keep the release of fertility, greatly slowing the number of artificial fertilization.
5. Drying process: In order to reshape the pellet shape and better storage. The humidity of the fertilizer should no more than 14%. The rotary drum dryer is widely used for drying fertilizer pellets.
6. Cooling process: In order to increase the hardness of fertilizer pellets. We need cooling the fertilizer pellets after drying it. The Roller cooling machine can be satisfied with this demand.
7. Screening process: Through the drum screen sieve machine to sieving the moderate size pellets. The too small or too large size of fertilizer pellets will be re-crushed and re-granulation.
8. Coating process: Use the roller coating machine to carry on the coating to the fertilizer granule. In order to prevent particle adhesion.
9. Packing process: Packing process as the end stage of the whole plant. Generally, the automatic packing machine is more efficient into bags for sale.
10. Dust collector system: The ash and dust will be collected from the whole production line.
11. Associated Equipment: Such as the belt conveyor and bucket elevator, etc.
The manure rotary drum dryer is widely used for drying chicken manure, cow dung, poultry manure, sludge, bean residue, cassava dregs, and other high viscosity material.
1. With a high degree of mechanization, it has a large production capacity and continuous operation feature.
2. With Well-organized and convenient operation, materials are running smoothly through the cylinder resistance,
3. Good quality, low power consumption, and low maintenance costs.
4. Wide range of application; good uniformity of drying.
5. While drying the material, the dryer can also achieve the purpose of sterilization and deodorization.
Contact Person: Miss. Judy
Tel: 0086 17838758806