Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Granules Shapes:||Powder||Application:||Organic Fertilizer Production|
|Voltage:||380V Or 220V Or Demand||Moisture Of Material:||Below 10%|
|Name:||Organic Fertilizer Production Line||Raw Material:||Chicken Manure, Cow Manure, Pig Manure, Etc.|
|Productivity:||1-20 Thousand Tons Per Year||Type:||Fertilizer Plant, Fertilizer Production|
380V Livestock Organic Fertilizer Production Line,
Poultry Manure Fertilizer Production Line,
Livestock Organic Manure Fertilizer Production Line
Livestock and poultry manure organic fertilizer granulation production line
Brief introduction of livestock and poultry manure organic fertilizer granule production line
Bio-organic fertilizer production equipment is generally used to process different fermented organic matter into bio-organic fertilizer. Using one-step molding technology. Animal manure and agricultural waste are used as the main raw materials for recycling, so manure or fecal waste not only creates economic benefits for enterprises, but also makes great contributions to human environmental protection.
Animal manure organic fertilizer granulation production line raw material
1. Agricultural waste: straw, bean dregs, cotton dregs, rice bran, etc.
2. Animal manure: a mixture of poultry manure and animal manure, such as slaughterhouse manure, fish market, cow urine and cow manure,
Pigs, sheep, chickens, ducks, geese, goats, etc.
3. Industrial waste: distiller's grains, vinegar residue, cassava residue, sugar residue, furfural residue, etc.
4. Household waste: kitchen waste, vegetable roots, stems and leaves, etc.
5. Sludge: rivers, sewers, etc.
Animal manure organic fertilizer granulation process
The bio-organic fertilizer production plant is a complete set of equipment from raw material collection to organic fertilizer packaging.
The whole organic fertilizer production line includes the following machines: raw material fermentation→fertilizer pulverizer→fertilizer mixer→drum granulator→drum dryer→drum cooler→drum coating machine→drum screening machine→packing machine→spray Granulation system → belt conveyor → other accessories.
1. The organic material fermentation process plays a primary but indispensable role in the entire production line. There are two main types of compost turners for turning and mixing compost to speed up fermentation: self-propelled compost turners and hydraulic compost turners.
2. Crushing process: Compost block materials should be crushed before granulation. But when the compost material is fine enough, we can omit the crushing process. Vertical chain crusher and double-shaft horizontal crusher, both types of crushers can be used to crush lumpy fertilizer raw materials.
3. Mixing process, there are two types of mixers for mixing raw materials in the fertilizer production line: horizontal mixers and vertical mixers.
4. Drying process. When granulating, the moisture of fertilizer raw materials should be less than 25%, and the raw materials with moisture greater than 25% should be dried. The rotary drum dryer is mainly used for drying fertilizers with certain humidity and particle size.
5. Granulation process. The granulation process is the core part of this production line, so we choose the appropriate type of fertilizer granulator according to the specific requirements of customers.
Optional granulation equipment: organic fertilizer combination granulator, organic fertilizer special granulator, double-roll extrusion granulator, disc granulator, flat film granulator, bio-organic fertilizer spherical granulator, drum Granulator, circular throwing machine, etc.; typical application materials: chicken manure, cow dung, kaolin, etc.
Organic fertilizer, animal manure, manure, organic fertilizer, compost, green manure, sea manure, cake fertilizer, peat, microorganism and other organic fertilizer fermented fertilizer particles, the particles are irregular spherical. The granulation rate of Huaqiang organic fertilizer granulator is over 95%, which is suitable for many different formulas. The compressive strength of organic fertilizer is higher than that of disc and drum granulator, and the particle size is uniform. It is suitable for direct granulation after fermentation, saving drying process and reducing manufacturing cost.
6. Drum cooler is used to cool the fertilizer to make the fertilizer granules more solid.
7. Screening process: The rotary drum screening machine is used to separate the particles from the large particles, and needs to be returned for secondary crushing and granulation. The drum coater is used to coat the fertilizer to prevent the fertilizer from sticking together.
8. The last process is the packaging process. The fertilizer packaging machine is a quantitative automatic packaging bag equipment, including electronic quantitative packaging scales, silos, automatic bag sewing machines, etc., and some auxiliary equipment is needed for connection, such as belt conveyors, bucket elevators, etc.
Contact Person: Mr. Carter
Tel: 0086 15238391768