Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Granules Shapes:||Powder||Application:||Organic Fertilizer Production|
|Voltage:||380V Or 220V Or Demand||Moisture Of Material:||Below 10%|
|Name:||Organic Fertilizer Production Line||Raw Material:||Chicken Manure, Cow Manure, Pig Manure, Etc.|
|Productivity:||1-20 Thousand Tons Per Year||Type:||Fertilizer Plant, Fertilizer Production|
Organic Manure Fertilizer Production Line,
Organic Fertilizer Compost Granulation Production Line,
Energy Saving Compost Granulation Production Line
Energy Saving Industrial Equipment Organic Manure Fertilizer Compost Granulation Production Line
With the rapid development of intensive farms, the pollution of livestock and poultry manure, agricultural waste, food, and kitchen waste to the environment is becoming more and more serious. But these materials are valuable resources for the production of feed and fertilizer. If it can be developed and utilized, it will be of great significance for the development of animal husbandry and crop production, food conservation, and promotion of agricultural production and income.
Dingli has developed a complete set of equipment for the organic fertilizer production line, which is used for rapid fermentation, drying, granulation and mixing of animal manure, various pesticide residues, food, kitchen waste and other materials. This is a complete equipment from raw material collection to finished product packaging.
The organic fertilizer production line includes fermentation equipment, crushing equipment, granulation equipment, drying equipment, cooling equipment, screening equipment, coating equipment, automatic packaging equipment, etc.
1. Fermentation process: The initial stage of the production line is the fermentation of organic matter. During the preparation phase, the compost is fed into a mixer where it is tumbled and mixed to further increase the efficiency of the fermentation rate.
2. Crushing process: In this process, the compost block is broken by a crusher to prepare for the granulation process. If the compost fermentation efficiency is good and there is no agglomeration, this step can be omitted.
3. Quantitative composition process: If multiple materials need to be added during processing. In order to improve the processing efficiency and the accurate proportion of ingredients in processing. You can use an automated batch system. The system consists of multiple quantitative belt scales. On the contrary, if the production is pure organic fertilizer, this step can be omitted.
4. Granulation process: disc granulator (also known as drum granulator) is widely used in fertilizer granulation. As the core step of the production line, our equipment can automatically screen out the most suitable particle shape according to the needs of customers. After the fertilizer is granulated, it can maintain the release of fertility and greatly reduce the frequency of manual fertilization.
5. Drying process: In order to reshape the particle shape and better storage. Fertilizer humidity should not exceed 14%. Drum dryers are widely used for drying fertilizer granules.
6. Cooling process: In order to increase the hardness of fertilizer particles. We need to cool the fertilizer granules after drying. Drum coolers can meet this need.
7. Screening process: Screen out moderately sized particles through a trommel sieve. Fertilizer granules that are undersized or oversized are re-crushed and re-pelletized.
8. Coating process: use a roller coater to coat the fertilizer granules. to prevent particle adhesion.
9. Packaging process: The packaging process is the final stage of the whole factory. In general, automatic balers are more efficient in bag sales.
10. Dust removal system: collect the ash from the whole production line.
11. Supporting equipment: such as belt conveyors, bucket elevators, etc.
1. High degree of mechanization, large production capacity, continuous operation characteristics.
2. Well-organized, easy to operate, the material runs smoothly through the resistance of the cylinder,
3. Good quality, low power consumption and low maintenance cost.
4. Wide application range; good drying uniformity.
5. While drying materials, the dryer can also achieve the purpose of sterilization and deodorization.
Contact Person: Mr. Carter
Tel: 0086 15238391768