Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Granules Shapes:||Powder||Application:||Organic Fertilizer Production|
|Voltage:||380V Or 220V Or Demand||Moisture Of Material:||Below 10%|
|Name:||Organic Fertilizer Production Line||Raw Material:||Chicken Manure, Cow Manure, Pig Manure, Etc.|
|Productivity:||1-20 Thousand Tons Per Year||Type:||Fertilizer Plant, Fertilizer Production|
Sewage Fertilizer Pellet Making Machine,
Organic Fertilizer Granule Production Line Industrial,
220V Sewage Fertilizer Pellet Machine
Industrial Sewage Fertilizer Pellet Making Machine Organic Fertilizer Granule Production Line
Organic Fertilizer Production Line is mainly used to produce different organic fertilizers that are derived from animal manure, agricultural waste, industrial waste and kitchen waste, etc. After safety disposal and fermentation, raw materials are made into bio-organic fertilizers that contain a variety of organic acids, peptides and rich nutrients including nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Organic fertilizers not only provide comprehensive nutrition for plants and crops, also with long fertilizer effect, which can increase and update the soil organic matter, promote microbial breeding, and improve soil chemical and physical properties and biological activity.
1.Kitchen waste: bones, pericarp, vegetable leaves and eggshell, etc.
2.Agricultural waste: corn stalk, rice stalk, wheat straw, soybean meal, cotton meal, peanut shell powder, Mushroom residue, etc.
3.Municipal sludge: waterworks sludge and river sludge, etc.
4.Industrial waste: vinasse, biogas residue, vinegar residue, Bean dregs, sugar scum, oil residue, shell powder, amino acid humic acid, etc.
5.Animal manure: chicken manure, duck manure, Goose manure, pig manure, cow manure, horse manure, sheep manure, etc.
Flow Process Diagram
Fermentation and compost process → crushing process → mixing process → granulating process → drying process → cooling process → screening process → packaging process
1. Fermentation Process: The initial stage of the production line is organic matter fermentation. During the preparation stage, the compost will be fed into the mixer to be tumbling action and mixed, in order to further increase the efficiency of the fermentation speed.
2. Crushing Process: During this process, through the crusher crushing the compost block, be ready for the pelleting process, If the efficiency compost fermentation is good, without lumps, this step can be omitted.
3. Quantitative composition process: If you need to add many kinds of material in the processing. In order to improve the processing efficiency and the exact proportion of the ingredients in the processing. You can use the automatic batching system. The system contains a number of quantitative belt scales. On the other hand, if the production is pure organic fertilizer, this step can be omitted.
4. Pelleting process: Disc pellet mill (also named rotary drum pellet mill) is widely used in fertilizer granulation. As the core step of the production line, our equipment can automatical sieving the most suitable shape of the pellets according to our customer's demand. After the granulation of fertilizer, it can be keep the release of fertility, greatly slowing the number of artificial fertilization.
5. Drying process: In order to reshape the pellet shape and better storage. The humidity of the fertilizer should no more than 14%. The rotary drum dryer is widely used for drying fertilizer pellets.
6. Cooling process: In order to increase the hardness of fertilizer pellets. We need to cool the fertilizer pellets after drying it. The Roller cooling machine can be satisfied with this demand.
7. Screening process: Through the drum screen sieve machine to sieve the moderate size pellets. The too small or too large size of fertilizer pellets will be re-crushed and re-granulation.
8. Coating process: Use the roller coating machine to carry on the coating to the fertilizer granule. In order to prevent particle adhesion.
9. Packing process: The packing process is the end stage of the whole plant. Generally, the automatic packing machine is more efficient in bags for sale.
10. Dust collector system: The ash and dust will be collected from the whole production line.
11. Associated Equipment: Such as the belt conveyor and bucket elevator, etc.
Contact Person: admin